Your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy and will protect your personal information This privacy statement explains the personal data Digital Planet processes, how Digital Planet processes it, and for what purposes.
The Personal Information we Collect
We collect information about you when you visit our site and fill in the forms:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address, phone or mobile number, address
- Your ID or Order number when submitting a request on your order
- Your company name
This, in turn, helps us make our Website relevant to your interests and needs. They also help us find information once you have logged in or help us link your browsing information to you and your personal information, for example, when you choose to register for a service. We may use a persistent cookie (a cookie that stays linked to your browser) to record your details so we can recognise you if you visit our Website again.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover your identity. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. If you choose not to accept cookies from our Website this may limit its functionalities or performance
How we use your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your enquiries
- Send you marketing material only if you have subscribed to our newsletter and you can still unsubscribe at any time from our newsletter and we will not market to you.
Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
- It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
- We may need to disclose your personal information to our employees who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.